New Tires and Tire Repair
We understand you have a lot of good options when choosing who to buy your tires from. Thank you for keeping us in mind!
Top 5 reasons to trust Shadetree with you tire purchase:
1. You get our amazing office staff! The service advisors use their own personal experience with the tires we offer when making recommendation to you!
Brian has over 20 years of experience in the Automotive Tire Industry. Call him for any advice needed.
2. You get the highest qualified technician checking your vehicle and making his personal tire recommendations. At Shadetree, we only employee highly experienced, trained and certified technicians. The same technician that would be diagnosing the most technical problem with your vehicle is also the same technician caring for your tires. We are very proud of this at our Layton shop!
3. We are a full service shop! We are known as a friendly dealer alternative. No need to build relationships with several different types of shops. We can diagnose and repair any problem with your vehicle. We can perform any maintenance service your vehicle needs. We can align your vehicle properly to ensure our tires give you the best performance and life span….And yes…we can take care of all of your tire needs. Cars, Trucks, Vans, Suv’s, Trailers.
4. We give you options! We are a Bridgestone/ Firestone affiliate tire store. Many of the recommendations we will give you will be on our Bridgestone, Firestone and Fuzion tires. These are the brands we know the best. These are the tires we have tested the most on our personal vehicles. These are the brands that we will have highly competitive pricing on. We also have great availability for almost any other brand of tires that you have grown to trust.
5. Easy financing and payment options! We can quickly set you up with or use your current CFNA or Car Care One account. 6 months deferred interest with both CFNA and Car Care One accounts. We also have Surepay as an option for easier approval.
Keep in mind that all the benefits of our repair shop is so when known for in the Layton area also apply to our tire shop.
Courtesy shuttle. Operates from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm. Drop your car off for Service, Repairs or Tires. Let us give you a ride back home, back to work or wherever you need to be. Shuttle goes to all surrounding areas including: Layton, Kaysville, Clearfield, South Weber, Ogden, Mt. Green, Morgan, Huntsville, Eden, Farmington and Fruit Heights. And just about everywhere in between.
Courtesy vehicle. Free of charge. Drop your car, truck, van or suv off for service, repair or tires and get on with your day driving one of our loaner vehicles.
Free Towing w/ repairs over $200.00. Call 24 hrs a day, 7days a week if you are in any sort of situation you need help with.
Best warranty in the Industry. 3 years, 100k mile warranty on all repairs and service. We also have great tire warranties available as well. Ask your advisor when scheduling your appointment.